Email is THE most important online marketing channel. Not convinced? Let’s share with you some compelling stats:
- For US businesses, email marketing results in an average of 4300% return-on-investment, according to Direct Marketing Association,
- Email acquires customers almost 40 times better than Facebook and Twitter, according to McKinsey & Company’s research, and
- ExactTarget says that 70% of people open emails from their favorite companies.
Are you adequately leveraging this marketing powerhouse for your organization?
To start, you should, at the very least, be collecting emails from your website visitors. Why? They have already expressed interest in what you offer and if they decide to give you their email, you know you have a great lead to nurture.
Even if you don't currently have an email marketing strategy in place, by collecting emails now, you'll ensure you have a following by the time you have content ready to send.
A quick and easy way to collect emails from your website visitors, even while you sleep
Let us share with you a quick and easy way to collect emails from your website visitors, even while you sleep. In fact, it's so effective that it has increased optin rates significantly for 2 of our clients in only 30 days! One has gathered almost 200 emails and the other has doubled their optin conversion rate, all in less than a month.
Think about that, what would an additional 200 leads in 30 days mean for your business? How would doubling the amount of emails you collect on a monthly basis impact your sales?
Ok, it's time to let you in on our secret. By adding optin forms to these clients' websites, we've been able to dramatically increase the amount of email addresses they collect. And the best part? It even works while you sleep! We've even added one to our own website (see the example below).
Want to start collecting your emails on your own website?* There's two ways to go about doing so:
- Let us take care of it for you, for a one-time flat fee of $75.
- Stay tuned for an upcoming email, where we'll tell you exactly how to do it on your own, with step-by-step instructions.
So go ahead, pick your poison. Either way, be sure to make this small tweak to your website, as it will pay off exponentially in the future, even if you don't currently have an email marketing strategy in place.
*Note: this service applies to WordPress sites only. Should you be interested in implementing something similar on a different CMS platform, contact us directly, and we can discuss your specific needs.