I’ve interviewed business owner Luke Pancoe all about how he uses email marketing to sell Italian language courses online.
In this interview, we talk about:
- How he took an idea, validated it (while working for another company) and is now full-time running is own business,
- What started as private 1:1 tutoring (which has scalability issues) has now morphed into an online course business,
- The fact that Luke’s current business is now running on autopilot and generating sales without requiring new content creation…so he can focus on growing his newest revenue stream,
- The distinction between selling something people “want” vs. something people “need”,
- How to turn a typical live launch into a more evergreen format, so you can clone yourself,
- What exactly Luke’s funnel looks like…and how he has his cost per lead down to $0.30 each,
- The role email marketing plays in his new business: nurturing new leads and getting them to convert into paying customers,
- How getting permission to continue emailing leads after they run through the initial funnel impacts his ongoing results,
- Why offering massive value is the key to keeping leads warm and turning them into buyers,
- What Luke’s content creation process looks like…and how he comes up with content ideas,
- His awesome hack to get around actually “writing” his content (and how he delegates this process while still preserving his own voice),
- The reason Luke thinks using templates to write your emails is a no-go,
- Why learning how to do your own email marketing is crucial to success,
- And so much more.
Check it out: there SO many good things in here that you can apply to your own entrepreneurial efforts.
Sign up for our free course and boost your email marketing in just 11 days. With our system, you’ll discover what to write about, how often to email your list, the technology you’ll need, the two types of emails you should be leveraging, how to avoid the spam folder, and more! Click here to enroll in the course now.