After hearing so much great feedback about my last business owner interview with Luke Pancoe, I've put together another one for you.
In this interview, Annette Stepanian and I talk all about how she uses email marketing to sell legal services to creatives.
- Annette's career trajectory — how she started as a lawyer, pivoted and became a jewelry designer, and finally merged both loves and now is an attorney for creatives,
- What role email marketing plays in her business,
- How email allows her to scale up 1:1 communication with her prospects as well as customers,
- The common mistake many business owners make by not emailing their audience regularly and the impact that it has,
- Why email marketing is such an intimate marketing channel,
- Annette's strategy of paying attention to where others are paying attention,
- Why she believes it's her responsibility to create multiple touchpoints for her audience,
- How she gets over the feeling that she's “spamming” her subscribers,
- Finding a happy medium between promoting and adding value,
- When Annette decided to move from Mailchimp to ActiveCampaign,
- How she comes up with content ideas (including a brilliant survey + phone call strategy),
- Why creating evergreen content helps you maximize value from anything you publish,
- The reason Annette decided to create a podcast,
- Ways to be consistent with your content without having to write a ton,
- Segmentation, segmentation, segmentation,
- And so much more.
Check it out: there are SO many good things in here that you can apply to your own marketing efforts.
Sign up for our free course and boost your email marketing in just 11 days. With our system, you'll discover what to write about, how often to email your list, the technology you'll need, the two types of emails you should be leveraging, how to avoid the spam folder, and more! Click here to enroll in the course now.