The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to Bixa Media . The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
The term “personal information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
The term “Service” refers to services, products and information we provide through Bixa Media and http://bixamedia.com, including, but not limited to:
- Free educational articles and emails;
- Strategic consulting;
- Web design and development; and
- Online marketing assistance.
Information We Collect
This Site only collects the personal information you voluntarily provide to us, which may include:
- Your first name, last name and email address in order to subscribe you to our email newsletter;
- Your website URL, phone number, desired services, and specific online challenges provided in our Consultation forms, in order to provide you with personalized advice on how to improve your website performance; and
- Your first name, last name and email address in order to receive any of our free guides or courses like: 6 Simple Tips To Save Time & Money On Your New Website and Boost Your Email Marketing Performance in 11 Days.
- Your contact information and billing information to process payment for services ordered such as our List-Building Strategy Roadmap or Lead-Nurturing Email Automation.
The information you provide is used to process transactions, send periodic emails, and improve the service we provide.
We do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business and servicing clients and visitors, such as Google Analytics, KISSmetrics, Mailchimp, and ActiveCampaign. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be shared with unrelated third parties.
We may record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
Third Party Links
We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
Updating Your Information
You may access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by contacting us via email at lauren [at] bixamedia [dot] com.
Changes To This Policy
Updated March 2016